NAME: Teresa Patricia Jones
ADDRESS: 10 Penchwintan Terrace
TELEPHONE NUMBERS: 07841677355
EMAIL: email@example.com / Terriart@mail.com
DATE OF BIRTH: 20/07/1990
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Agored Cymru (11/2019)
Level 2 Award in Work Related Education – Customer service
- Time management, listening skills, positive language and attitude, communication skills, problem solving skills, empathy, knowledge of products, patience, adaptability, and professionalism.
Glyndwr University (2016)
BA (hons) First Class Fine Arts
- Experience in Fine art in context, research methods, materials and processes, and studio practice
- Practice in time management, meeting deadlines, working as part of a team, problem solving, organisation, and communication
Coleg Menai (Grwp Llandrillo Menai) (2013)
Level 3 Diploma in Foundation studies (Art and Design) Merit
- Experience in investigative process, exploring materials, developing personal practice, development and innovation, and progression in Art and Design
- Proposing and creating an exhibition
Coleg Meirion Dwyfor (2008)
A Level Design and Technology B
- Fashion design
- Accessory design
- Textile and Fashion making
- Continuity and change in different styles, genres and traditions
- Historical and contemporary developments and different styles and genres
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
Henry’s (Hobby shop) Volunteer – 08/18 – ongoing
Aided in redesigning the store image, including the logo. Stock taking, and setting out stock in store, and giving customers advice and or guidance.
“Alcemi” Coleg Menai (June 2016) Artist
Exhibition of degree work, planned and curated in a team, including all promotion, and show opening event.
Hard Rock Hell/Hammerfest (2015) – Steward
Role involved managing VIP and disabled access areas. Interacting with guests, giving event, venue and promotional information.
Sci-Fi Weekend (2015) – Steward
Role involved managing VIP and disabled access areas. Interacting with guests, giving event, venue and promotional information. Attending to special guests.
Question Spaces – Mostyn Gallery (Feb 2016) Artist
Working on a brief, creating works in response to questions asked by various people who work in the arts, and including communication with the public. There was an exhibition of the works, which was located in a pop-up shop in Bangor, and was curated as a team.
Penrhyn Castle (Sept 2015) Artist
Working alongside artist Joanne Wardrop and other volunteers on work relating to the site.
“Al9orithm” Galeri Caernarfon (April 2015 – June 2015), Artist
Exhibition of individual works, curated in a team, relating to Caernarfon and its people. Including a private viewing evening event, invigilation, and sale of works.
Galeri Caernarfon (January 2015 – January 2015), Workshop Assistant
Involved in helping school children create art pieces about the Welsh migration to Patagonia, with the artist
Luned Rhys Parri.
Helfa Gelf (Sept 2014 – Sept 2014), Invigilator
Job involved watching that work was not destroyed, vandalized, or stolen at the “Haus of Helfa” in Llandudno.
Atom Heart (2012), Shop assistant
Job included managing the store, assisting with customers, and creating jewelry and fashions to sell in store.
CIP – Pwllheli (2012) Youth club assistant
Working to assist members of staff at the youth club, involving various creative activities in art and music.
Dobson Owen (May 2007 – May 2007), Architect (Work experience)
Completed various tasks involving the redesign of various projects the company had done previously, giving input into on-going designs, site visits, and communicating ideas with clients.
Ysgol Pentreuchaf (2004) – Classroom assistant (Work experience)
Assisting teachers in a classroom environment with children between the ages of 3 and 11.
AWARDS AND PRIVATE WORKS
- Outstanding innovation in Fashion design for Wales, (Awarded by WCTA Welsh clothing and Textile Centre and Careers Wales 2005)
- Ysgol Botwnnog arts award (2002 & 2005)
- Works in private collection include digital portraiture and comic design, traditional portraiture, map design, and music album covers for local musicians.
- Fluent Welsh speaker
- Negotiation with clients/gallery curators/artists by phone and in person
- Experienced in IT communication (social media, networking tools, e-mail etc)
- Negotiating with fellow students and tutors.
- Enjoy and thrive working as part of a team, as well as independently.
- I can identify my own and other people’s strengths and weaknesses, and apply that judgement diplomatically.
- Learning music, and creating artwork to meet deadlines.
- Design of promotional material to suit a group exhibition.
- Finding innovative, and cost-effective methods to create pieces of artwork.
- Creative thinking, and flexibility, combining determination and persistence for problem solving.
- Time management, working well to deadlines.
- Planning layouts in exhibition spaces.
- Documenting progress and progression of work.
- Research and analysis, identifying resources and relevant information/trends.
- Evaluating my own and others performance, and progress.
- Ability to understand and implement new ideas for a desired result.
- Counselling, advising, and listening.
- Strongly committed, and have a genuine desire to achieve, excel and evolve.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I am a creative and social person, who takes pleasure in creating, and entertaining people. I regularly create art, and attend live music events, as well as participating in cosplay at comic/film conventions. I have a keen interest in fashion, gaming, and film.